Groove Solventless is looking for a Marketing & Promotions Assistant to join its marketing team. Applicants must have a passion and basic understanding of the Montana cannabis industry as well as an understanding of marketing & brand management. Applicants should be organized, self motivated, and possess the skills needed to successfully develop and manage promotional programs and campaigns.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits based in Missoula, Montana, but may also require travel throughout the state.
Position | Marketing & Promotions Assistant
Location | Missoula, Montana
Time Requirement | This will be a full-time position.
Compensation | This position will receive an annual salary, pending experience, payable in 26 bi-weekly installments. This position is salaried exempt.
Reporting Relationship | Organizationally, you will report to the Vice President of Marketing & Promotions for Groove Solventless.
Skills | Professional skill requirements include:
- Basic understanding of the Montana cannabis industry
- Understanding of brand management, basic marketing and the ability to successfully manage tactical promotional efforts
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Strong file management and email organization
- Ability to work in a team and follow direction
- Self motivated with strong time management skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Ability to create engaging content (photo, editorial, graphic, visual)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and its Google equivalents
- Ability to analyze and report data
Professional Responsibilities | Applicant will assume duties associated with the position of Promotions Assistant. These duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinate in-store activations within retail locations
- Coordinate external brand activations in target markets
- Assist with coordinating photo/video/media content
- Contribute to visual & editorial web, email and social content
- Assist with local, regional & national PR efforts
- Assist with the development & management of merchandise
- Develop & manage various promotional programs
- Assist with other marketing & promotional tasks as directed
Application Process | Applicants must email their resume, cover letter, and list of professional references to [email protected].
Groove Solventless is a premium recreational and medical cannabis brand specializing in full-spectrum solventless extracts. Groove aims to create only the best cannabis products in Montana and is focused on consistent and sustainable growth. If you want to work for a company that’s dedicated to quality products and a friendly work environment, Groove is the place to work. Learn more at groovesolventless.com